Triclosan exhibits a tendency to accumulate in the epididymis and shows sperm toxicity in male sprague-dawley rats
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 83–91, January 2015
How to Cite
Lan, Z., Hyung Kim, T., Shun Bi, K., Hui Chen, X. and Sik Kim, H. (2015), Triclosan exhibits a tendency to accumulate in the epididymis and shows sperm toxicity in male sprague-dawley rats. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 83–91. doi: 10.1002/tox.21897
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- National Institute of Food & Drug Safety Evaluation (NiFDS) Research Foundation of Korea FDA. Grant Number: 11162NTP726
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|tox21897-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||716K||Supporting Figure 1.|
|tox21897-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||226K||Supporting Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.