Cyanobacterium producing cylindrospermopsin cause histopathological changes at environmentally relevant concentrations in subchronically exposed tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 261–277, March 2015
How to Cite
Guzmán-Guillén, R., Prieto, A. I., Moreno, I., Vasconcelos, V. M., Moyano, R., Blanco, A. and Cameán Fernandez, A. M. (2015), Cyanobacterium producing cylindrospermopsin cause histopathological changes at environmentally relevant concentrations in subchronically exposed tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus). Environ. Toxicol., 30: 261–277. doi: 10.1002/tox.21904
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CICYT, AGL2009–10026ALI
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P09-AGR-4672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!