Genome wide identification and expression profile in epithelial cells exposed to TiO2 particles
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 293–300, March 2015
How to Cite
Kim, T.-H., Shin, S.-W., Park, J.-S. and Park, C.-S. (2015), Genome wide identification and expression profile in epithelial cells exposed to TiO2 particles. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/tox.21906
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Korea Health 21 R&D project, Ministry of Health, Welfare, and family affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A090548 and a research grant of soonchunhyang univ.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!