Genome wide identification and expression profile in epithelial cells exposed to TiO2 particles
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 293–300, March 2015
How to Cite
Kim, T.-H., Shin, S.-W., Park, J.-S. and Park, C.-S. (2015), Genome wide identification and expression profile in epithelial cells exposed to TiO2 particles. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/tox.21906
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Korea Health 21 R&D project, Ministry of Health, Welfare, and family affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A090548 and a research grant of soonchunhyang univ.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.