These authors contributed equally to this work.
Pb2+ induced IL-8 gene expression by extracellular signal-regulated kinases and the transcription factor, activator protein 1, in human gastric carcinoma cells
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 315–322, March 2015
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-C., Wei, P.-L., Tsai, Y.-T., Wong, J.-H., Chang, C.-M., Wang, J.-Y., Hou, M.-F., Lee, Y.-C., Chuang, H.-Y. and Chang, W.-C. (2015), Pb2+ induced IL-8 gene expression by extracellular signal-regulated kinases and the transcription factor, activator protein 1, in human gastric carcinoma cells. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 315–322. doi: 10.1002/tox.21909
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Department of Health, Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (Taiwan). Grant Number: DOH102-TD-C-111-002
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC101-2320-B-038-029-MY3
- Cancer Center, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!