Formaldehyde exposure induces autophagy in testicular tissues of adult male rats
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 323–331, March 2015
How to Cite
Han, S.-P., Zhou, D.-X., Lin, P., Qin, Z., An, L., Zheng, L.-R. and Lei, L. (2015), Formaldehyde exposure induces autophagy in testicular tissues of adult male rats. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 323–331. doi: 10.1002/tox.21910
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Funding of China . Grant Numbers: 81273018 , 30700654
- Science Funding of Health Department, Shaanxi Province . Grant Number: 2012D58
- Science Technical Development Project Funding of Shaanxi Province . Grant Number: 2005K15-G2
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central University . Grant Number: XJJ 2011024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!