*These authors contributed equally to this work.
β-Naphthoflavone induces oxidative stress in the intertidal copepod, Tigriopus japonicus
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Rhee, J.-S., Lee, Y.-M., Kim, B.-M., Leung, K. M. Y., Kim, I.-C., Yim, J. H. and Lee, J.-S. (2013), β-Naphthoflavone induces oxidative stress in the intertidal copepod, Tigriopus japonicus. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21911
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Korea. . Grant Number: PM12030 (to J.-S.L.).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!