Rat lung response to ozone and fine particulate matter (PM2.5) exposures
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Wang, G., Zhao, J., Jiang, R. and Song, W. (2013), Rat lung response to ozone and fine particulate matter (PM2.5) exposures. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21912
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. . Grant Number: 81172617.
- Graduate Innovation Foundation of Fudan University.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact of passive smoking, cooking with solid fuel exposure, and MBL/MASP-2 gene polymorphism upon susceptibility to tuberculosis, International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2014, 29, 1, , , , , , , , ,