*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular mechanism of oxidative damage of lung in mice following exposure to lanthanum chloride
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Hong, J., Pan, X., Zhao, X., Yu, X., Sang, X., Sheng, L., Wang, X., Gui, S., Sun, Q., Wang, L. and Hong, F. (2013), Molecular mechanism of oxidative damage of lung in mice following exposure to lanthanum chloride. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21913
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. . Grant Numbers: 81273036, 30901218
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions and “Chun-Tsung scholar” Foundation of Soochow University.