These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular mechanism of oxidative damage of lung in mice following exposure to lanthanum chloride
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 357–365, March 2015
How to Cite
Hong, J., Pan, X., Zhao, X., Yu, X., Sang, X., Sheng, L., Wang, X., Gui, S., Sun, Q., Wang, L. and Hong, F. (2015), Molecular mechanism of oxidative damage of lung in mice following exposure to lanthanum chloride. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 357–365. doi: 10.1002/tox.21913
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. . Grant Numbers: 81273036, 30901218
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions and “Chun-Tsung scholar” Foundation of Soochow University.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!