Microcystin-LR-Caused ROS generation involved in p38 activation and tau hyperphosphorylation in neuroendocrine (PC12) cells
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 366–374, March 2015
How to Cite
Meng, G., Liu, J., Lin, S., Guo, Z. and Xu, L. (2015), Microcystin-LR-Caused ROS generation involved in p38 activation and tau hyperphosphorylation in neuroendocrine (PC12) cells. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 366–374. doi: 10.1002/tox.21914
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. . Grant Number: 81172703
- Key Special Program on the ST of China for the Pollution Control and Treatment of Water Bodies. . Grant Number: 2012ZX07403-003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!