Copper-induced immunotoxicity involves cell cycle arrest and cell death in the liver
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 411–421, April 2015
How to Cite
Keswani, T., Mitra, S. and Bhattacharyya, A. (2015), Copper-induced immunotoxicity involves cell cycle arrest and cell death in the liver. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 411–421. doi: 10.1002/tox.21916
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Indian Council of Medical Research, and Govt. of India [ICMR 5/8/4-4/(Env)/2008/NCD-I, dated 01/02/2010] Department of Science and Technology and Govt. of India FIST Program in Department of Zoology, University of Calcutta
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!