Evaluation of alpha and gamma aluminum oxide nanoparticle accumulation, toxicity, and depuration in Artemia salina larvae
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 109–118, January 2015
How to Cite
Ates, M., Demir, V., Arslan, Z., Daniels, J., Farah, I. O. and Bogatu, C. (2015), Evaluation of alpha and gamma aluminum oxide nanoparticle accumulation, toxicity, and depuration in Artemia salina larvae. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 109–118. doi: 10.1002/tox.21917
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) through Research Centers in Minority Institutions (RCMI) Program. Grant Number: G12RR013459
- U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) through the Engineer, Research and Development Center (Vicksburg, MS). Grant Number: W912HZ-10-2-0045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!