Effects of chlorpyrifos on the transcription of CYP3A cDNA, activity of acetylcholinesterase, and oxidative stress response of goldfish (Carassius auratus)
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Ma, J., Liu, Y., Niu, D. and Li, X. (2013), Effects of chlorpyrifos on the transcription of CYP3A cDNA, activity of acetylcholinesterase, and oxidative stress response of goldfish (Carassius auratus). Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21918
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172415
- Key Subject of Biology and Ecology in Henan Province, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!