Physiological and oxidative stress biomarkers in the freshwater monosex Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus L., exposed to pendimethalin-based herbicide
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 430–438, April 2015
How to Cite
El-Sayed, Y. S., Samak, D. H., Abou-Ghanema, I. Y. and Soliman, M. K. (2015), Physiological and oxidative stress biomarkers in the freshwater monosex Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus L., exposed to pendimethalin-based herbicide. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 430–438. doi: 10.1002/tox.21919
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!