These authors contributed equally to this work.
Early exposure of 17α-ethynylestradiol and diethylstilbestrol induces morphological changes and alters ovarian steroidogenic pathway enzyme gene expression in catfish, Clarias gariepinus
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 439–451, April 2015
How to Cite
Sridevi, P., Chaitanya, R. K., Prathibha, Y., Balakrishna, S. L., Dutta-Gupta, A. and Senthilkumaran, B. (2015), Early exposure of 17α-ethynylestradiol and diethylstilbestrol induces morphological changes and alters ovarian steroidogenic pathway enzyme gene expression in catfish, Clarias gariepinus. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 439–451. doi: 10.1002/tox.21920
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!