These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mechanisms of larval midgut damage following exposure to phoxim and repair of phoxim-induced damage by cerium in Bombyx mori
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 452–460, April 2015
How to Cite
Yu, X., Sun, Q., Li, B., Xie, Y., Zhao, X., Hong, J., Sheng, L., Sang, X., Gui, S., Wang, L., Shen, W. and Hong, F. (2015), Mechanisms of larval midgut damage following exposure to phoxim and repair of phoxim-induced damage by cerium in Bombyx mori. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 452–460. doi: 10.1002/tox.21921
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- program of Science and Technology, Suzhou City. Grant Number: SYN201352
- the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2013AA102507
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions, the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31072086
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-22-ZJ0305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!