These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mechanisms of larval midgut damage following exposure to phoxim and repair of phoxim-induced damage by cerium in Bombyx mori
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 452–460, April 2015
How to Cite
Yu, X., Sun, Q., Li, B., Xie, Y., Zhao, X., Hong, J., Sheng, L., Sang, X., Gui, S., Wang, L., Shen, W. and Hong, F. (2015), Mechanisms of larval midgut damage following exposure to phoxim and repair of phoxim-induced damage by cerium in Bombyx mori. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 452–460. doi: 10.1002/tox.21921
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- program of Science and Technology, Suzhou City. Grant Number: SYN201352
- the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2013AA102507
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions, the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31072086
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-22-ZJ0305
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.