Mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling and its association with oxidative stress and apoptosis in lead-exposed hepatocytes
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 513–529, May 2015
How to Cite
Mujaibel, L. M. and Kilarkaje, N. (2015), Mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling and its association with oxidative stress and apoptosis in lead-exposed hepatocytes. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 513–529. doi: 10.1002/tox.21928
- Issue online: 24 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- College of Graduate Studies, Kuwait University. Grant Number: YS05/09
- General facility. Grant Number: SRUL02/13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!