Protective effects of diallyl disulfide on carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity through activation of Nrf2
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 538–548, May 2015
How to Cite
Lee, I.-C., Kim, S.-H., Baek, H.-S., Moon, C., Kim, S.-H., Kim, Y.-B., Yun, W.-K., Kim, H.-C. and Kim, J.-C. (2015), Protective effects of diallyl disulfide on carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity through activation of Nrf2. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 538–548. doi: 10.1002/tox.21930
- Issue online: 24 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB) Research Initiative Program, Chonnam National University (Animal Medical Center)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!