This article was summarized from the PhD thesis of Enes ATMACA's. The results of this study were presented in part as an abstract at the 12th International Congress of the European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology (EAVPT), from 8 to 12 July 2012 in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands.
d-phenothrin-induced oxidative DNA damage in rat liver and kidney determined by HPLC-ECD/DAD
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 607–613, May 2015
How to Cite
Atmaca, E. and Aksoy, A. (2015), d-phenothrin-induced oxidative DNA damage in rat liver and kidney determined by HPLC-ECD/DAD. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 607–613. doi: 10.1002/tox.21938
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Commission for Scientific Research Projects of Ondokuz Mayis University, Samsun, Turkey. Grant Number: PYO.VET.1904.10.002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!