These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effect of trifloxystrobin on hatching, survival, and gene expression of endocrine biomarkers in early life stages of medaka (Oryzias latipes)
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 648–655, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Zhu, L., Wang, H., Liu, H. and Li, W. (2015), Effect of trifloxystrobin on hatching, survival, and gene expression of endocrine biomarkers in early life stages of medaka (Oryzias latipes). Environ. Toxicol., 30: 648–655. doi: 10.1002/tox.21942
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21007086 and 21277163
- The National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA06A302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!