Chemoprotective effect of monoisoamyl 2, 3-dimercaptosuccinate (MiADMS) on cytokines expression in cadmium chloride treated human lung cells
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 704–711, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Odewumi, C. O., Fils-Aime, S., Badisa, V. L. D., Latinwo, L. M., Ruden, M. L., Ikediobi, C. and Badisa, R. B. (2015), Chemoprotective effect of monoisoamyl 2, 3-dimercaptosuccinate (MiADMS) on cytokines expression in cadmium chloride treated human lung cells. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 704–711. doi: 10.1002/tox.21948
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- we acknowledge the financial support of Department of Education. Grant Number: DOE-HBGI P 031B40108-08
- National Institutes of Health, National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: G12RR03020, G12D007582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!