Prenatal and neonatal exposure to perfluorooctane sulfonic acid results in aberrant changes in miRNA expression profile and levels in developing rat livers
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 712–723, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Wang, F., Liu, W., Jin, Y., Wang, F. and Ma, J. (2015), Prenatal and neonatal exposure to perfluorooctane sulfonic acid results in aberrant changes in miRNA expression profile and levels in developing rat livers. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 712–723. doi: 10.1002/tox.21949
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21177020, 20837004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!