Conflict of interest: The authors confirm there is no conflict of interest.
Ameliorative effect of polyphenols from Padina boergesenii against ferric nitrilotriacetate induced renal oxidative damage: With inhibition of oxidative hemolysis and in vitro free radicals
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 865–876, July/August 2015
How to Cite
Rajamani, K., Renju, V. C., Sethupathy, S. and Thirugnanasambandan, S. S. (2015), Ameliorative effect of polyphenols from Padina boergesenii against ferric nitrilotriacetate induced renal oxidative damage: With inhibition of oxidative hemolysis and in vitro free radicals. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 865–876. doi: 10.1002/tox.21951
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2013
- Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!