These authors contributed equally to this work.
Resveratrol enhances chemosensitivity in mouse melanoma model through connexin 43 upregulation
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Cheng, Y.-J., Chang, M.-Y., Chang, W.-W., Wang, W.-K., Liu, C.-F., Lin, S.-T. and Lee, C.-H. (2014), Resveratrol enhances chemosensitivity in mouse melanoma model through connexin 43 upregulation. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21952
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan . Grant Number: NSC 101–2320-B-039-012-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!