Effects of tetrabrombisphenol A on DNA integrity, oxidative stress, and sterlet (Acipenser ruthenus) spermatozoa quality variables
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Linhartova, P., Gazo, I., Shaliutina-Kolesova, A., Hulak, M. and Kaspar, V. (2014), Effects of tetrabrombisphenol A on DNA integrity, oxidative stress, and sterlet (Acipenser ruthenus) spermatozoa quality variables. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21953
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- LO1205 (CENAKVA II) were obtained with a financial support from the MEYS of the CR under the NPU I program, CENAKVA CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0024 and GAJU 074/2013/Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!