Enantioselective disruption of the endocrine system by Cis-Bifenthrin in the male mice
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Jin, Y., Wang, J., Pan, X., Miao, W., Lin, X., Wang, L. and Fu, Z. (2014), Enantioselective disruption of the endocrine system by Cis-Bifenthrin in the male mice. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21954
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21107098
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province . Grant Number: Z5090273
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Number: 2010CB126100
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University . Grant Number: IRT13096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!