ZnS nanoarchitectures induced dysfunction of vascular endothelial cells in vitro and in vivo
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 755–768, July 2015
How to Cite
Han, L., Su, L., Chen, D., Zhang, S., Zhang, Y., Zhao, B., Zhao, J. and Miao, J. (2015), ZnS nanoarchitectures induced dysfunction of vascular endothelial cells in vitro and in vivo. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 755–768. doi: 10.1002/tox.21955
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- National 973 Research Project . Grant Number: 2010CB933504
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 91313033; 81321061; 31070735; 30800398; 31000510; 20972088
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation . Grant Number: 201104637; 201003638; 20080441147; 200802024
- Graduate Innovation Foundation of Shandong University . Grant Number: yyx10029
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.