Nrf2 protects the lung against inflammation induced by titanium dioxide nanoparticles: A positive regulator role of Nrf2 on cytokine release
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 782–792, July 2015
How to Cite
Delgado-Buenrostro, N. L., Medina-Reyes, E. I., Lastres-Becker, I., Freyre-Fonseca, V., Ji, Z., Hernández-Pando, R., Marquina, B., Pedraza-Chaverri, J., Espada, S., Cuadrado, A. and Chirino, Y. I. (2015), Nrf2 protects the lung against inflammation induced by titanium dioxide nanoparticles: A positive regulator role of Nrf2 on cytokine release. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 782–792. doi: 10.1002/tox.21957
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- CONACyT. Grant Numbers: 166727, 129838
- DGAPA PAPIIT. Grant Numbers: IB201112, IN210713
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: SAF2010-17822
- FES-Iztacala. Grant Number: Project 28
- CONACyT and Escuela Nacional de Ciencias Biológicas at Instituto Politécnico Nacional (Doctorado en Ciencias en Alimentos). Grant Number: 202805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!