Supported by: The National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81172623).
The role of Pten/Akt signaling pathway involved in BPA-induced apoptosis of rat sertoli cells
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 793–802, July 2015
How to Cite
Wang, C., Fu, W., Quan, C., Yan, M., Liu, C., Qi, S. and Yang, K. (2015), The role of Pten/Akt signaling pathway involved in BPA-induced apoptosis of rat sertoli cells. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 793–802. doi: 10.1002/tox.21958
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 81172623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!