These authors contributed equally to this work.
Antitumor effects with apoptotic death in human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cells and suppression of leukemia xenograft tumor growth by irinotecan HCl
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 803–815, July 2015
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-L., Chueh, F.-S., Yang, J.-S., Hsueh, S.-C., Lu, C.-C., Chiang, J.-H., Lee, C.-S., Lu, H.-F. and Chung, J.-G. (2015), Antitumor effects with apoptotic death in human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cells and suppression of leukemia xenograft tumor growth by irinotecan HCl. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 803–815. doi: 10.1002/tox.21959
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- China Medical University and by the Taiwan Department of Health. Grant Number: CMU100-ASIA-4
- China Medical University Hospital Cancer Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-C-111-005
- National Science Council of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Grant Number: NSC100-2320-B-039-004-
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!