An In Vitro alveolar macrophage assay for the assessment of inflammatory cytokine expression induced by atmospheric particulate matter
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 836–851, July 2015
How to Cite
Sijan, Z., Antkiewicz, D. S., Heo, J., Kado, N. Y., Schauer, J. J., Sioutas, C. and Shafer, M. M. (2015), An In Vitro alveolar macrophage assay for the assessment of inflammatory cytokine expression induced by atmospheric particulate matter. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 836–851. doi: 10.1002/tox.21961
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Southern California Particle Center (SCPC) funded by USEPA; the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD); the California Air Resources Board (CARB); the USC Viterbi School of Engineering.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!