An In Vitro alveolar macrophage assay for the assessment of inflammatory cytokine expression induced by atmospheric particulate matter
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 836–851, July 2015
How to Cite
Sijan, Z., Antkiewicz, D. S., Heo, J., Kado, N. Y., Schauer, J. J., Sioutas, C. and Shafer, M. M. (2015), An In Vitro alveolar macrophage assay for the assessment of inflammatory cytokine expression induced by atmospheric particulate matter. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 836–851. doi: 10.1002/tox.21961
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Southern California Particle Center (SCPC) funded by USEPA; the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD); the California Air Resources Board (CARB); the USC Viterbi School of Engineering.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|tox21961-sup-0001-suppfig1.eps||1506K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|tox21961-sup-0002-supptab1.docx||25K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|tox21961-sup-0003-supptab2.docx||38K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.