Crude extract of Rheum palmatum L inhibits migration and invasion of LS1034 human colon cancer cells acts through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2/-9 by MAPK signaling
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-S., Hsiao, Y.-P., Lin, J.-H., Hsu, S.-C., Chueh, F.-S., Weng, S.-W., Lai, K.-C., Lin, J.-G. and Chung, J.-G. (2014), Crude extract of Rheum palmatum L inhibits migration and invasion of LS1034 human colon cancer cells acts through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2/-9 by MAPK signaling. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21962
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan . Grant Number: CMU99-COL-06-1 and CMU99-COL-06-2
- China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan . Grant Number: CMU 101-AWARD-03(1/2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!