Crude extract of Rheum palmatum L inhibits migration and invasion of LS1034 human colon cancer cells acts through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2/-9 by MAPK signaling
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 852–863, July 2015
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-S., Hsiao, Y.-P., Lin, J.-H., Hsu, S.-C., Chueh, F.-S., Weng, S.-W., Lai, K.-C., Lin, J.-G. and Chung, J.-G. (2015), Crude extract of Rheum palmatum L inhibits migration and invasion of LS1034 human colon cancer cells acts through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2/-9 by MAPK signaling. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 852–863. doi: 10.1002/tox.21962
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan . Grant Number: CMU99-COL-06-1 and CMU99-COL-06-2
- China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan . Grant Number: CMU 101-AWARD-03(1/2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!