The influence of etofenprox on narrow clawed crayfish (Astacus leptodactylus Eschscholtz, 1823): Acute toxicity and sublethal effects on histology, hemolymph parameters, and total hemocyte counts
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 887–894, July/August 2015
How to Cite
Benli, A. C. K. (2015), The influence of etofenprox on narrow clawed crayfish (Astacus leptodactylus Eschscholtz, 1823): Acute toxicity and sublethal effects on histology, hemolymph parameters, and total hemocyte counts. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 887–894. doi: 10.1002/tox.21963
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2013
- TUBITAK . Grant Number: 109T572
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!