The influence of humic acid on the toxicity of nano-ZnO and Zn2+ to the Anabaena sp.
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Li, S., Lu, Y., Li, Q. and Yu, S. (2014), The influence of humic acid on the toxicity of nano-ZnO and Zn2+ to the Anabaena sp. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21964
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21007048
- Key Projects in the National Science and Technology Pillar Program during the Twelfth Five-Year Plan Period . Grant Number: 2012BAF03B06
- State Key Laboratory of Pollution Control and Resource Reuse Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!