The influence of humic acid on the toxicity of nano-ZnO and Zn2+ to the Anabaena sp.
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 895–903, July/August 2015
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Li, S., Lu, Y., Li, Q. and Yu, S. (2015), The influence of humic acid on the toxicity of nano-ZnO and Zn2+ to the Anabaena sp. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 895–903. doi: 10.1002/tox.21964
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21007048
- Key Projects in the National Science and Technology Pillar Program during the Twelfth Five-Year Plan Period . Grant Number: 2012BAF03B06
- State Key Laboratory of Pollution Control and Resource Reuse Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!