Thymol, a monoterpene phenolic derivative of cymene, abrogates mercury-induced oxidative stress resultant cytotoxicity and genotoxicity in hepatocarcinoma cells
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 968–980, July/August 2015
How to Cite
Shettigar, N. B., Das, S., Rao, N. B. and Rao, S. B. S. (2015), Thymol, a monoterpene phenolic derivative of cymene, abrogates mercury-induced oxidative stress resultant cytotoxicity and genotoxicity in hepatocarcinoma cells. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 968–980. doi: 10.1002/tox.21971
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!