These authors contributed equally to this work
Hyperphosphorylation of microfilament-associated proteins is involved in microcystin-LR-induced toxicity in HL7702 cells
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Tu, W.-w., Lazar, L., Chen, D.-n., Zhao, J.-s. and Xu, J. (2014), Hyperphosphorylation of microfilament-associated proteins is involved in microcystin-LR-induced toxicity in HL7702 cells. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21974
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901216
- Zhejiang Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: LY12B07002
- K.C. Wong Magna Fund in Ningbo University.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!