both YT Tsai and CM Chang contributed equally to this work.
Function of DNA methyltransferase 3a in lead (Pb2+)-Induced Cyclooxygenase-2 gene
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1024–1032, September 2015
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-T., Chang, C.-M., Wang, J.-Y., Hou, M.-F., Wang, J.-M., Shiurba, R., Chang, W.-C. and Chang, W.-C. (2015), Function of DNA methyltransferase 3a in lead (Pb2+)-Induced Cyclooxygenase-2 gene. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1024–1032. doi: 10.1002/tox.21976
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- Cancer Research Grant From the Department of Health. Grant Number: DOH102-TD-C-111-002
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC101-2628-B-038-001-MY2, NSC101-2320-B-038-029-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!