These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polychlorinated biphenyl quinone induces mitochondrial-mediated and caspase-dependent apoptosis in HepG2 cells
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1063–1072, September 2015
How to Cite
Xu, D., Li, L., Liu, L., Dong, H., Deng, Q., Yang, X., Song, E. and Song, Y. (2015), Polychlorinated biphenyl quinone induces mitochondrial-mediated and caspase-dependent apoptosis in HepG2 cells. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1063–1072. doi: 10.1002/tox.21979
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC-21005064, 21035005
- The Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 2011
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: XDJK2010B008, XDJK2013B009
- State Key Laboratory of Chemo/Biosensing and Chemometrics, Hunan University. Grant Number: 2012009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!