These author contributed equally to this work.
Molecular mechanisms of silk gland damage caused by phoxim exposure and protection of phoxim-induced damage by cerium chloride in Bombyx mori
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Li, B., Sun, Q., Yu, X., Xie, Y., Hong, J., Zhao, X., Sang, X., Shen, W. and Hong, F. (2014), Molecular mechanisms of silk gland damage caused by phoxim exposure and protection of phoxim-induced damage by cerium chloride in Bombyx mori. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21983
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2013
- The program of Science and Technology supporting of Suzhou City. Grant Number: SYN201352
- The National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2013AA102507
- The Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions, the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31072086
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-22-ZJ0305
This article has been cited by:
- 1Identification and characterisation of a novel 1-Cys thioredoxin peroxidase gene (AccTpx5) from Apis cerana cerana, Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part B: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2014, 172-173, 39, , , , , , ,