A comparative study on antioxidant status combined with integrated biomarker response in Carassius auratus fish exposed to nine phthalates
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1125–1134, September 2015
How to Cite
Qu, R., Feng, M., Sun, P. and Wang, Z. (2015), A comparative study on antioxidant status combined with integrated biomarker response in Carassius auratus fish exposed to nine phthalates. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1125–1134. doi: 10.1002/tox.21985
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071319, 20977046, 20737001
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB42160-4
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 1112021101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!