Use of histopathology and elemental accumulation in different organs of two benthophagous fish species as indicators of river pollution
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1153–1161, September 2015
How to Cite
Rašković, B., Poleksić, V., Višnjić-Jeftić, Ž., Skorić, S., Gačić, Z., Djikanović, V., Jarić, I. and Lenhardt, M. (2015), Use of histopathology and elemental accumulation in different organs of two benthophagous fish species as indicators of river pollution. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1153–1161. doi: 10.1002/tox.21988
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic Serbia . Grant Number: 173045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!