These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mono(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate induces apoptosis in p53-silenced L02 cells via activation of both mitochondrial and death receptor pathways
Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Yang, G., Zhang, W., Qin, Q., Wang, J., Zheng, H., Xiong, W. and Yuan, J. (2014), Mono(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate induces apoptosis in p53-silenced L02 cells via activation of both mitochondrial and death receptor pathways. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21990
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972437
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB512102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!