This article was published online on 05 April 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 03 November 2014.
Potentiating effect of graphene nanomaterials on aromatic environmental pollutant-induced cytochrome P450 1A expression in the topminnow fish hepatoma cell line PLHC-1
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1192–1204, September 2015
How to Cite
Lammel, T., Boisseaux, P. and Navas, J. M. (2015), Potentiating effect of graphene nanomaterials on aromatic environmental pollutant-induced cytochrome P450 1A expression in the topminnow fish hepatoma cell line PLHC-1. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1192–1204. doi: 10.1002/tox.21991
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!