Latex of Euphorbia antiquorum-induced S-phase arrest via active ATM kinase and MAPK pathways in human cervical cancer HeLa cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1205–1215, September 2015
How to Cite
Hsieh, W.-T., Lin, H.-Y., Chen, J.-H., Lin, W.-C., Kuo, Y.-H., Wood, W. G., Lu, H.-F. and Chung, J.-G. (2015), Latex of Euphorbia antiquorum-induced S-phase arrest via active ATM kinase and MAPK pathways in human cervical cancer HeLa cells. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 1205–1215. doi: 10.1002/tox.21992
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!