Latex of Euphorbia antiquorum-induced S-phase arrest via active ATM kinase and MAPK pathways in human cervical cancer HeLa cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Hsieh, W.-T., Lin, H.-Y., Chen, J.-H., Lin, W.-C., Kuo, Y.-H., Wood, W. G., Lu, H.-F. and Chung, J.-G. (2014), Latex of Euphorbia antiquorum-induced S-phase arrest via active ATM kinase and MAPK pathways in human cervical cancer HeLa cells. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21992
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!